How it works
Do you need your work done? The process is quite easy. Please follow the following easy steps. Please note that a one page paper constitutes of 275 words.
1. If you are a first time user, create your user ID by filling the assignment details on the right of your page.
2. On providing an email address and password, an activation code is sent to that email address. This is a one-time process. (Kindly archive this email as it will help you safe guard the password for later logging in)
3. In the next step, you are able to add more details on the assignment. A client can upload more materials that can help in the successful completion of the assignment. After this, click on submit and your order is ready for bidding.
4. Click on Pending orders page and on the order that you just placed and then on checkout. You have to make the payments for the writers to see your order and start working on it.
6. While an order is in progress, the client and the writer are in a position to communicate using the chat area and ensure that all instructions are being followed. The client is at liberty to ask for a revision on a part that seems unacceptable or unsatisfactory.
7. There is a progress bar to show the progress of the work done. The order is not ready until the bar shows 100% or more.
8. The writer will also upload the word document for you. All you need to do is download it and you will have your fully formated paper.
9. The final step involves the rating of the writer's work and conduct. Once this is done, a tab is activated to allow the client to download the paper, ready for submission.