See attached Word doc for easier reading.
- Object-Oriented & Classical Software Engineering, Eighth Edition, 2011,
Stephen R. Schach, McGraw-Hill, 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020
ISBN-10: 0-07-337618-3; ISBN-13: 978-0-07-337618-9
· A paper is required based on the requirements below.
· The paper should be 8 to 10 pages (double-spaced) in length.
· There must be SEVERAL resources in addition to the textbook and resources must be cited.
· The project will be based on Appendix A on Page 627 in the text.
· The content of the paper will be the design of a Software System needed to create Chocoholics Anonymous data processing software.
· The project will include:
v Structured Systems Analysis including:
§ Stepwise Refinement, Problem Description and Problem Solution
§ An initial Functional Model
§ The Logic of the Processes (refer to Appendix D – step 4 – Page 634)
§ Use Case scenarios
§ The Input/Output Specifications (refer to Appendix D – step 7– Page 635)
§ A design for the GUI/User interface
· The project will translate the following into diagrams and flow charts :
§ Requirements Workflow
§ Software Project Management Plan (Appendix F on Page 637)
§ Design Workflow (as described Appendix G on Page 642) including:
§ A design workflow Class Diagram
§ Sample Reports
§ Test Plan
§ Describe the impact on the business (before and after)