Details: I have two assignments am in desperate need of help because I am short on funds
Prepare the first draft of a paper (1,250-1,500 words) that discusses the issues and responsibilities common to families with children today. Include the following in your discussion:
Spouse-to-spouse issues and responsibilities:
- What issues do spouses typically deal with over the lifecycle of the family?
- What are the responsibilities of each spouse?
- In light of the issues and responsibilities listed, what strategies can spouses use to build and maintain their marital relationship? Give specific examples for each strategy listed.
Parent-to-child issues and responsibilities:
- What issues pertaining to childrearing do parents typically deal with during the parenting years? What are the responsibilities of parents during the parenting years?
- What strategies can spouses use to effectively address the issues and meet the responsibilities you delineate? Give specific examples for each strategy listed.
- What services or resources outside the immediate family do parents and children need? In what ways are the services and resources you delineate available to families in society today? In what ways could society provide better support for families?
- What is the role of the church in supporting marriages and in supporting parents?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.
Prepare an essay (500-750 words) that uses the information presented in chapter 15 of the Choices in Relationships: An Introduction to Marriage and the Family text, the lecture portion of the Module 5 Readings, and/or any other available resources, discuss the macro and micro factors contributing to divorce.
For each of the factors listed in your paper do the following:
- In your own words, provide a brief description of the macro and micro factors contributing to divorce and evaluate its impact on marriage.
- In light of the factors listed, what are some practical ways for a couple to protect their relationship against divorce?
- Be specific in the examples given.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is/is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.