Resources: Center for Writing Excellence:
- Plagiarism Checker
- Sample Paper (APA and Writing & Style Guidelines)
- Grammar and Writing Guides: APA Reference and Citation Examples
Create the body paragraphs of your research paper by converting your outline into the body of your paper.
- The rough draft must be a minimum of 800 words and must be complete enough for your facilitator to provide constructive feedback.
- Use appropriate sentence variety, sentence clarity, and parallel structure in your writing.
Add the introduction and conclusion paragraphs you wrote in Week Six and modify them as necessary.
Format your paragraphs consistent with APA guidelines.
- Review APA guidelines in the Center for Writing Excellence.
- Use in-text citations where necessary in the body paragraphs.
- Include a correctly formatted References page.
Submit a copy of your paragraphs to WritePoint® and to the Plagiarism Checker for review.
Copy the WritePoint® and Plagiarism Checker feedback into your document (after your body paragraphs).
Post your assignment as a single Microsoft® Word attachment.
Review the additional resources from the Center for Writing Excellence for further support:
- Writing the Essay