Prepare the final draft of your paper (1,250-1,500 words), discussing the issues and responsibilities common to families with children today. Include the following in your discussion:
Spouse-to-spouse issues and responsibilities:
- What issues do spouses typically deal with over the lifecycle of the family?
- What are the responsibilities of each spouse?
- In light of the issues and responsibilities listed, what strategies can spouses use to build and maintain their marital relationship? Give specific examples for each strategy listed.
Parent-to-child issues and responsibilities:
- What issues pertaining to childrearing do parents typically deal with during the parenting years? What are the responsibilities of parents during the parenting years?
- What strategies can spouses use to effectively address the issues and meet the responsibilities you delineate? Give specific examples for each strategy listed.
- What services or resources outside the immediate family do parents and children need? In what ways are the services and resources you delineate available to families in society today? In what ways could society provide better support for families?
- What is the role of the church in supporting marriages and in supporting parents?
I also recieved feedback from my professor which I am including about the draft that was written the week before
Ivy, you have a start but this needs some work. Be sure you go over the comments above. If you do that and follow the steps I give you it will be much better. First, you want to use subheadings in bold and separate spousal and parenting. Start with spousal and treat it as if there are no children. Make sure you have some research there. Then you go to parenting and you need research there. Then you go the rest of the way. Write it more simply and clearly. Work on writing correctly. Every source in the reference section must be cited above to count. Finally, there is a violation of the GCU plagiarism guidelines above. Be sure you resolve that. I am going to assume it was an oversight so I will not deduct many points this time. And remember, we do not use any direct quotes in this class. I will grade this outside the rubrics this time. Do these things and you will do better.