Prepare and submit your paper of at least 1,200 words, in APA format, with references to at least 2 research sources you obtained from the library, the text, or other legitimate scholarly sources. In your response, please make certain that at a minimum, you answer the following questions:
- Identify your two philosophers, ethical writers, or theorists.
- Explain why you chose the two writers. Was it because they were names with which you were familiar? Have you read some of their work before, or have you engaged in conversation about the philosopher? Did your research for this assignment lead you to this philosopher?
- Describe, in your own words, their philosophies of life.
- Discuss the differences or similarities, if any, in the philosophies of your two chosen writers.
- Have you given this topic any thought prior to this assignment, or is this a new exercise for you?
- Discuss how their philosophies of life are similar to, or different from, your own philosophy of life.
- Discuss what you have learned in studying their philosophy of life that can benefit you in your future, in either your personal or professional life.