1. Simply review the important processes required to assemble an effective business plan. Review Chapter/Section reading from your reading requirements for the week.
2. What is the Funds Required section of a business plan and what's its purpose?
3. How much ownership of your company should you give up?
4. What happens when you don't raise enough capital up front?
5. What is valuation and why is this important to know and demonstrate in your business plan.
6. In refining your plan, what is the difference between a "good idea" and a "bad idea"?
Please elaborate and provide substantive support for your findings by citing credible sources (i.e. course text, articles, journals, etc.)