Please do not try to be hired unless you have expertise in Government.
- Discuss the history and contours of the “original intent” vs. “judicial activism” debate in American jurisprudence.
- Part 1: Introduce and explain the key arguments supporting the “Original Intent” perspective and the argument for “Judicial Activism.”
- Part 2: Weigh the merits of both sides and provide an assessment of both based upon research and analysis.
- Page Length: 3–4 pages in addition to the title page, abstract page, and bibliography page
- Sources/Citations: 8–10 sources, combining course material and outside material, are required. Key ideas from the required reading must be incorporated. I will provide the links to the reading material.