PSAD 302 FINAL EXAM
Below are five essay questions. Select four to answer. Each is worth a fourth of the final’s grade. The answer to each of the questions you select must be between 400 and 500 words. APA formatting is not required for this exam. Your name must appear at the top of your paper. Be sure to express your own thoughts in your own words. This is due by 11:55pm of the last day/night of class. Submit it in our online classroom.
1. What do you feel are the two greatest challenges in the pubic safety administration field today? Explain the reasons behind your selection. What can be done to meet these challenges?
2. Explain the concepts of resiliency and whole community as they relate to public safety. What are the roles public safety officials may take in building community resiliency?
3. What are the six steps in the planning process provided to us in our Course Guide? Explain each of these.
4. How is public safety administration similar to business administration? How is it different?
5. What are the five mission areas of the National Preparedness System? Briefly explain each. What are some of the public safety roles or responsibilities associated with them?