Running head: [INSERT TITLE HERE]
[INSERT TITLE HERE]
Allied American University
This paper was prepared for [INSERT COURSE NAME], [INSERT COURSE ASSIGNMENT] taught by [INSERT INSTRUCTOR’S NAME].
Directions: Read the questions below and provide a thorough response in your own words using proper APA guidelines for formatting and citations. You will then upload this document to iBoard. Only the question number and your response need to be provided in this document. Your answer to each question should be at least two paragraphs in length composed of five to seven sentences. Please provide examples from the textbook or required video, if applicable.
1. Provide a detailed explanation nonverbal behavior.
2. Explain how a person has a greater ability to control verbal signals than to control and monitor nonverbal symptoms.
3. Describe how the head can indicate deception.
4. Explain how facial color can indicate deception.
5. Discuss how facial expressions can indicate deception.
6. How a facial tic can indicate deception?
7. Explain why deceptive subjects tend to touch their heads more than truthful subjects.
8. State how the mouth can indicate deception.
9. Explain how the eyes can indicate deception.
10. Explain how the eyebrows can indicate deception.
11. Discuss the first objective in drawing out information retrieval process in interviewing witnesses or victims.
12. Discuss the complex process of eliciting a statement from a witness or victim.
13. Discuss the process of taking statement sample.
14. How is the analysis of the statement conducted, and what is the main thing that has to be reiterated?
15. Discuss documenting the statements from subjects.
16. Discuss overcoming negative credibility issues.
17. Discuss the four procedural cues associated with the subjects overall attitude and response to the interview process.
18. Explain in detail some of the written cues you should be aware of when reviewing statements.
19. Explain in detail the behavioral cues in written statements.
20. Explain the main purpose of kinesic information recovery and statement credibility assessment.