Assignment 1: Procedural Email Message
Write a procedural email message to employees reminding them of standard operating procedures or organizational changes that take the form of step-by-step instructions. Be creative, or use an issue applicable to your work environment. (Example can be found on page 105, Figure 6-14, of the course text.)
The message should take the form of an email; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The procedural message must adhere to the following requirements:
- In terms of content:
- Introduce the main idea of the message in a concise, informative manner.
- Itemize three to five (3-5) key points with detail.
- Provide information about where and to whom questions should be directed.
- In terms of format:
- Use a descriptive title or heading.
- Use bullets to separate ideas and simplify reading.
- Include an appropriate and professional greeting / salutation.
- Begin statements with action verbs.
- Ensure that there are no grammar or spelling errors.
- In terms of style:
- In terms of clarity / mechanics: