TCO 1 addresses the importance of writing messages that are clear, concise, complete, and with the appropriate tone, all of which are covered in Writing Elements Training Module. Review the attached message and post responses that address the following:
- First Post by Wednesday must include the following:
- Write an evaluation of the original message that includes references to at least three specific writing elements.
- Write a revision of the original message.
- Second Post: offer a constructive critique of one other student’s revision. Make sure each student’s revision effort receives at least one critique.
- Third Post: Add additional critiques or ask questions for clarification.
Optional Additional Posts: Add additional critiques, provide examples for further discussion, or ask questions for clarification. (This discussion covers TCO 1.)
the paper to be revised is attatched
I am a new publisher with some really good books to sell. I saw your announcement in Publishers Weekly about the bookseller show you’re having this summer, and I think it’s a great idea. Count me in, folks! I would like to get some space to show my books. I thought it would be a neat thing if I could do some airbrushing on T-shirts live to help promote my hot new title, T-shirt Art. Before I got into publishing, I was an airbrush artist, and I could demonstrate my techniques. I’ve done hundreds of advertising illustrations and have been a sign painter all my life, so I’ll also be promoting my other book, hot off the presses, How to Make Money in the Sign Painting Business.
Due to the fact that my PR campaign is starting soon in the near future with ads in PW and some art trade papers, my books should be well known by the time the show comes around in August. In case you would like to use my appearance there as part of your publicity, I have enclosed a bibliography and a photo of myself.
P.S. Please let me know what it costs for booth space asap so that I can figure out whether I can afford to attend. Being a new publisher is mighty expensive!