According to the U.S. Justice Department, in 2003 about 10.4% of all African American men between the ages of 25 to 29 were incarcerated, as compared to 2.4% of Hispanic men and 1.2% of non-Hispanic White men. What is going on here? Why are Black men in this age group so much more likely to be in jail than are people of White or Latino descent? Research the incidents of criminal prosecution, convictions, prison sentences, and time served by race and ethnicity for all three—African American, Hispanic, and White men. What factors or variables are associated with who gets involved in crime, why, and what happens to them in the criminal justice system? Also look into how many judges, lawyers, and lawmakers are White compared with those who are African American. What does this tell us about structured inequality?
Addresses each component of the chosen topic scenario, integrating concrete examples and strategies, and uses information from sources to support points.
Documentation & Formatting-
Follows correct APA format, including a Title page and reference page with at least four credible sources.
Organization & Cohesiveness-
Cohesive and well organized, with a clear introduction and a conclusion that summarizes the paper’s key points.
Uses proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
Meets minimum length requirement of six to eight pages of text.
The following attachment
My Outline (use the reference links provided and any others you might needed to complete this assignment.)
Paper must be cited
Write each answer in minimum of 1 page (two sides of the paper) in double spaced… I need it in 02:30 minutes …..
Answer all the questions by reading the book called
“ CONSIDER ETHICS ”
Theory, Readings, and Contemporary Issues
BRUCE N. WALLER Youngstown State University
1) Can we identify “care ethics” with feminist ethics? What aspect of traditional ethics does “care ethics” criticize? What is the basic proposal of the advocates of this theory for improving ethics in general?
2) Discuss the different ways in which freedom can be compatible with determinism.
3) Discuss the different reasons why freedom cannot be compatible with determinism.
1) On performance enhancing drugs: Explain the role that the idea of freedom plays in the discussion of the morality of PEDs (Performance Enhancing Drugs).
2) On terrorism: Explain how the definition of terrorism affects the discussion about the moral status of terrorism.